Sunday 3 November 2013

sci fi mindmap (project logbook)

this is my mind map of initial ideas for my sci fi project ( i did create a mind map in my sketch book, but as scanning it didn't come in handy, i recreated it) there are not many ideas on here, but there are enough to help me with my final design to come! i did some research and tried to come up with some things which link into sci fi, also i thought of the things i loved which linked to sci fi so i can use things in which give me inspiration to help me with my project, i thought of things like different types of sci fi such as steampunk, sci fi which is included in different games or tv shows or even movies which i enjoy and which interest me, so i noted down things like halo, dead space, starwars, DR who etc. i got a little confused on a few of the ideas.

1 comment: