Sunday 3 November 2013

final 3D model ( project log book)

after many hours of working i was finally able to create my weapon as a 3D model, i have never create don before so i am not that good at creating things, but i did my best for my model and i think it turned out fine, here are a few pictures at different angles, as mentioned before in a previous log book, i disliked the colours of my weapon and so i decided to change them, for my model i changed the colours to a white/ silver colour, purple and black! enjoy
























i was able to attempt to do the crescent moon shaped blade, i added the spikes and the sphere energy ball, the ribbon and bow is also included and the parts on the base also, i know the blade looks huge, but the blade is meant to be big. also when adding textures i made the sphere energy ball slightly transparent so it looks more like an energy light ball and not just a ball























here it is from another angle, i tried my best to make it look like my original drawing, however i did make this once before and all my work got deleted and i forgot how i did everything, so this is my second time making it without help and without any pictures to guide me

No comments:

Post a Comment